...It´s not how I planned it,
I´ve got the key to the door,
but it just won´t open...
and I know... part of me says let it go...
that life happens for a reason...
I don´t... cause it never worked before...
but this time, this time...
I´m gonna try anything to just feel better...
tell me what to do,
you know I can´t see throught the haze around me...
and I do anything to just feel better...
and I can´t find my way...
god I need a change...
and I do anything to just feel better,
any little thing that just feel better...



Un dúo de lujazo para una estupenda canción... no así el vídeo, que no es de mi gusto...

Por cierto, una pregunta bastante maliciosa:
¿cómo se puede tener una hija tan espectacularmente bella siendo Steven Tyler?...

Y no me vale que la madre sea estupenda, que en otros casos la genética no ha querido ser generosa... el caso más evidente es el de J.L y su marido Marc, es que las criaturitas han salido al padre...

Misterios de la naturaleza...